Department of Orthopaedic Surgery | Musculoskeletal Institute | UConn Health, Farmington, Connecticut
- Notch signaling enhances bone regeneration in the zebrafish mandible Kraus, JM; Giovannone, D; Rydzik, R; Balsbaugh, JL; Moss, IL; Schwedler, JL; Bertrand, JY; Traver, D; Hankenson, KD; Crump, JG; Youngstrom, DW Development 2022 March
- CTRP3 regulates endochondral ossification and bone remodeling during fracture healing Youngstrom, DW; Zondervan, RL; Doucet, NR; Acevedo, PK; Sexton, HE; Gardner, EA; Anderson, JS; Kushwaha, P; Little, HC; Rodriguez, S; Riddle, RC; Kalajzic, I; Wong, GW; Hankenson, KD Journal of Orthopaedic Research 2019 Dec;
- Intraoperative delivery of the Notch ligand Jagged-1 regenerates appendicular and craniofacial bone defects Youngstrom, DW; Senos, R; Zondervan, RL; Brodeur, JD; Lints, AR; Young, DR; Mitchell, TL; Moore, ME; Myers, MH; Tseng, WJ; Loomes, KM; Hankenson, KD NPJ Regenerative Medicine 2017 Jan;232
- Jagged-1 expression by osteoblast-lineage cells regulates trabecular bone mass and periosteal expansion in mice Youngstrom, DW; Dishowitz, MI; Bales, CB; Carr, E; Mutyaba, PL; Kozloff, KM; Shitaye, H; Hankenson, KD; Loomes, KM Bone 2016 Oct;9164-74
For a full list of our publications, please see Dr. Youngstrom’s Google Scholar page.
- Genetically engineered zebrafish as models of skeletal development and regeneration K Henke, TF D’Juan, X Niu, JM Kraus, JL Galloway, DW Youngstrom Feb 2023 Bone, 116611
- Contextual regulation of skeletal physiology by Notch signaling Youngstrom, DW; Hankenson, KD Current Osteoporosis Reports 2019 Aug;17(4):217-225